I spent most of the weekend catching up on sleep, and most of the workday Monday catching up on email after I spent the first week of June with my nonprofit, Hope for the First Nations, on the White Earth Reservation in Minnesota. I plan to write more about that trip Monday on the blog.
Meantime, here are all the articles I wrote that week and this week for my day job at Sun-Times Media:
- Fox Valley school districts warm up for possible Race (Sun-Times Media) Note how my byline accidentally got dropped from this story, which is what happens when you’re out of the office for a week.
- Elgin native named St. Edward superintendent (Sun-Times Media)
- D300 names new HR chief, Perry principal (Sun-Times Media)
- U46 officials: No discussion of segregation in ’04 boundary changes (Sun-Times Media)
- Expert explains ‘favorable’ impression of U46 gifted program (Sun-Times Media)
- 70-year-old graduate of ECC: There’s much to life after retirement (Sun-Times Media)
- ECC board OKs balanced budget of $144 million (Sun-Times Media)
- Elgin hospitals: Medicaid cuts will hurt — but not as badly as feared (Sun-Times Media)
Photo credit: File photo for Sun-Times Media.