Emily McFarlan Miller is an awards-winning reporter and adventurer. I’m a social media-er, a Christian, a Chicagoan and, as of May 2011, the unlikeliest of newlyweds.
I studied journalism at New York University, and since then, have gained professional experience across all kinds of media, reporting for newspapers, magazines, cable and network televisions, radio and the Web. You can read more about that on my resume. But the nut graf is I just really like to tell stories.
- About education, mostly, and sometimes shooting a crossbow, for Sun-Times Media
- About marriage, for Start Marriage Right
- About healthy living, for Lean Girls Club
- About other things, for other places on the InterWebs (including RELEVANT)
- And about everything else, here on my blog.
I do other things, just for fun, for…
And I’m pretty proud of this little party my husband Joel and I threw, which you may be interested in if you popped over from Start Marriage Right.
Mostly, I write.