Weekly Wrap-Up: Hallelujah! The end of the U46 trial is in sight!
by Emily McFarlan Miller
I’m trying something new this month, wrapping up all my short stories for The Courier-News in one post at the end of the week so as not to overwhelm anybody’s feed reader. This past week was a good illustration why that could be a good idea. What do you think of this format?
- ECC-inspired bill one vote away from law (Sun-Times Media)
- Judge denies motion to add, remove plaintiff at U46 trial (Sun-Times Media)
- Mom of 4 plaintiffs testifies at U46 racial discrimination trial (Sun-Times Media)
- Official, student dispute prior testimony at U46 trial (Sun-Times Media)
- D300 announces two new hires, and D301 getting new principals (Sun-Times Media)
- D300 to weigh charter school renewal (Sun-Times Media)
- U46, teachers reach tentative agreement — again (Sun-Times Media)
- Aurora principal takes top prize at Educator of the Year awards (Sun-Times Media)
Photo credit: Jeff Cagle for Sun-Times Media.
- No matter the year or circumstances, prom brings night to remember (Sun-Times Media) (emmillerwrites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Wrap-Up: ECC shows off budget, new app (emmillerwrites.wordpress.com)
- Where will school bus funding stop next? (Sun-Times Media) (emmillerwrites.wordpress.com)